Rules and T&Cs
- Registration and submission of entries for minors to be done by a guardian whose legal age is above 18.
- A participant, by participating in this contest, hereby represents and warrants that all the submissions are their original works and no copyright and/or trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights have been violated by such submission.
- Each participant is permitted to submit a maximum of only 3 photos one video for one entry in each category.
Originality will be appreciated and encouraged.
- A copy of the entries (image format) needs to be submitted in JPEG/PNG format. Image size cannot exceed 3MB.
- Size of the Video file cannot exceed 50MB.
- Any entry including or depicting anything which is foul, indecent, threatening, discriminatory, vulgar, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, objectionable, inappropriate or against public policy or public morality, shall lead to disqualification of the participant at sole discretion of Espalier School.
- Any Image, Video or Audio, Drawing, Painting, Sketching or Doodling, Paper Craft, Glass Craft and Metal Craft, must not represent any particular individual, organization or brand name and must not depict any religious theme.
- Any Image, Video or Audio Drawing, Painting, Sketching or Doodling, Paper Craft, Glass Craft and Metal Craft, must not include words, national flags, or slogans.
- Participants will be allowed to share their approved drawing/Painting/Picture on their social media.